The Ocean City Intergroup will sponsor a series of meetings on the 12 Step Program as it was practiced in AA Beginners meetings during the 1940’s. We will take the 12 Steps together at the Atlantic Club, 11827 Ocean Gateway, Ocean City, MD 21842 on Sunday evenings from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- February 10, 2019 Overview and Step 1
- February 17, 2019 Steps 2, 3 and 4
- February 24, 2019 Steps 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- March 3, 2019 Steps 10, 11 and 12
The format is suitable for newcomers, mid-timers, old-timers and anyone interested in enhancing their spirituality by practicing the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. All session handouts are free, There are no fees, although a basket will be passed to offset expenses for rent and refreshments. The Back To Basics book is not required, but will be available for purchase at $10. Please join us!
We propose an OCAA Intergroup Inventory to see how we’re doing, and to determine how to better serve our fellowship. We ask that your group conscience consider these questions and help us to identify what services are working, and what services may need adjustment. This inventory is meant to be distributed as widely as possible throughout the OCAA service area in order that all AA groups have an opportunity to help us take stock.
• Please take this questionnaire back to your home groups and try to involve as many members as possible in answering the questions.
• Record your answers and comments either by longhand or electronically and if necessary append additional sheets with clear references to the associated questions.
• Return the questionnaire electronically to Dave H at firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring it to our OCAA Intergroup meeting at 6:00 pm at the Atlantic Club on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019.
Participation by Intergroup Representatives in monthly meetings. The average attendance at our monthly meetings has been 7-10. There are 24 meeting groups in District 32. If you have volunteered to be an Intergroup Rep, please resolve to attend meetings in 2019 to help keep the traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous strong. We meet the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the Atlantic Club.